3. DREAMSPARK SUBSCRIPTION RIGHTS.
a. Access to the DreamSpark Subscription software.
Only those individuals specifically authorized under this agreement may access and use the software.
b. Installation and Use Rights.
Your use of the software is subject to the license terms provided with the software, such as click-through license terms, except for any changes to those terms that are provided in this agreement. The DreamSpark Subscription and software may not be shared, transferred, resold, assigned or used to develop or maintain your own administrative or IT systems. Regarding the DreamSpark Subscription software, you may:
c. No commercial use.
• have your staff make and install copies of the software on any number of servers, personal computers and media on your premises for use in support of the DreamSpark Subscription pursuant to the terms of this agreement;
• let your staff, faculty, and students use the software only (a) to teach, develop, support, conduct, or take courses, labs, or programs you offer; (b) in non-commercial research on your behalf; or (c) to design, develop, test, and demonstrate software programs for the above purposes;
• let your staff, faculty, and students make one additional copy of the software on their own computer or other device solely for use as a backup copy, provided that their use is pursuant to these terms; and
• run the DreamSpark Subscription software in a virtualized environment only to the extent such rights are granted by the individual application end user license of the respective software.
Except as provided below, you may not use the DreamSpark Subscription software for
commercial purposes or commercial software application development, publication
or distribution unless you first purchase the appropriate commercial license(s)
for the software.
• Windows Phone Application Requirements. To commercially publish and distribute
a phone-based software application that you developed using the DreamSpark Subscription
software, the application must be submitted through the Windows Phone Dev Center
(https://dev.windowsphone.com/) for publication in the Windows Phone Store and comply
with all applicable Windows Phone Store Application Provider requirements.
• Windows Application Requirements. To commercially publish and distribute a computer-based
software application that you developed using the DreamSpark Subscription software,
the application must be published in the Windows Store and comply with all applicable
Windows Store Application Developer requirements.
• Xbox LIVE Indie Games Development Requirements. To commercially publish and distribute
a console-based game or software application that you developed using the DreamSpark
Subscription software, the application must be published to Xbox LIVE Indie Games
and comply with all applicable Xbox LIVE Indie Games requirements.
Visit the DreamSpark App Developer portal at https://www.dreamspark.com/Student/App-Development.aspx.